The new “Berlin Digital Valley” provides the perfect place to cultivate inspiration and innovation, and this is apparent in Schönhauser 9, as it is a melting pot for anyone wanting more than just office space. Lab structures and flex spaces, recreation areas and social spaces create a universe that not only brings contrasts together but allows them to fuse.
- 17,000 m² of light-flooded, modern rental space
- Sustainable mobility concept with underground bicycle parking and lockers for expensive bikes
- Roof terraces to retreat to or to use as an alternative working space
- Networking with Schönhauser Allee 8 neighbours through a communal inner courtyard
- High-quality, sustainable building equipment
- Extraordinary building depth of 120 metres
- The building has a number of certificates: LEED, WELL (Core) and WiredScore
Thanks to the underground, tram and bus station at Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz (approx. 300 metres away on foot), the location offers excellent connections to the Berlin public transport network. This means that the journey time to Alexanderplatz is two minutes, from there 6 minutes to the Hauptbahnhof (main railway station) and to Berlin Tegel Airport another 27 minutes.
With the planned Airport-Express, you will be able to get to the capital’s new airport in just 30 minutes from Alexanderplatz.
Disruptive Think Tank
Schönhauser 9 provides plenty of space for both individuals and communities… It’s a microcosm for the changes the world needs right now.
Even for creative companies, for example from film production, fintech or the mobility scene, which are all based around Schönhauser Allee, the working environment is key to thinking up and developing new things.
A world of your own
Open facades and hidden spaces – Throughways and crossings create an entirely new world to discover, with spaces that allow you to experience new worlds of work as well as leisure.
At Schönhauser 9, personal development and the freedom to pursue this play a central role. There are no boundaries between business and leisure time here – what matters is the individual, with all their goals and individual needs.