The new “Berlin Digital Valley” provides the perfect place to cultivate inspiration and innovation, and this is apparent in Schönhauser 9, as it is a melting pot for anyone wanting more than just office space. Lab structures and flex spaces, recreation areas and social spaces create a universe that not only brings contrasts together but allows them to fuse.
- 17,000 m² of light-flooded, modern rental space
- Sustainable mobility concept with underground bicycle parking and lockers for expensive bikes
- Roof terraces to retreat to or to use as an alternative working space
- Networking with Schönhauser Allee 8 neighbours through a communal inner courtyard
- High-quality, sustainable building equipment
- Extraordinary building depth of 120 metres
- The building has a number of certificates: LEED, WELL (Core) and WiredScore